How to prepare Lump Crab Truffle Butter
8 Ounces of Black Truffle Chive Butter (click for the recipe)
1 Pound Lump Crab Meat
How to prepare Crab Truffle Butter
- Following the instructions to prepare the Black Truffle Chive Butter. Click Here to see full instructions.
- With the prepared butter still in the mixing bowl, remove the bowl from the machine and gently fold in the lump crab using a rubber spatula.
- The crab meat should be well incorporated but still have some lump form.
- Chill and store until ready to use.
- When ready to use, place a melon baller or Tablespoon under hot running water for 30 seconds to heat, and scoop butter portions.