How to Prepare Chimichurri Sauce
Yield: 2 ServingsIngredients4 large Cloves Garlic, peeled
1 cup Parsley Leaves, chopped
2 tsp. Dried Oregano
1 tsp. Red Chili Flakes
1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbs. Red Wine Vinegar
1 tsp. Kosher Salt
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper
How to prepare:
- Combine Garlic, Parsley, Oregano, and red chili flakes in the high-speed blender.
- Turn blender on medium high and start to blend the ingredients together.
- Turn blender to low and slowly start adding in the oil. If you add the oil too fast, the mixture will not emulsify.
- Once oil is added, and mixture is emulsifying, add the red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Taste and readjust seasoning if needed, and transfer to a container. Store refrigerated until needed.