How to prepare Crawfish Bread
Yield: 4 Servings
1 Tbs. Unsalted Butter
1 tsp. Garlic, Minced
¼” ½ Cup Roma Tomatoes, Diced
½ lb. Crawfish Tails
1 ½ tsp. Blackening Seasoning
¼ Cup Mayonnaise
1/3 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded
4 Tbs. Parmesan Cheese, Shredded
1 ½ Tbs. Parsley, Chopped
4 Each French Bread, 4” long, Halved Lengthwise
How to assemble the Bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Gather all ingredients and measure them accordingly.
- Place butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Tomatoes to the skillet and sauté for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add Crawfish Tails and Blackening Spice to the skillet with Tomatoes and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
- Place on a sheet pan and chill in the refrigerator.
- After the crawfish mixture is chilled transfer to a mixing bowl, add the Mayonnaise, both Cheeses and chopped Parsley.
- Fold mixture until all ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Place the pieces of bread on a sheet pan crust side down, evenly spread crawfish mixture on each piece of bread.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 7 – 8 minutes.