How to prepare Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Yield: 6 servings
½ Cup Butter
1 Tbs. Garlic, Minced
¼ Cup White Onion, Minced
1 ½ Cups Heavy Cream
¾ Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
½ Cup Romano Cheese, Grated
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1 Lb. Fettuccine, Cooked, Room Temperature
4 Lbs. Chicken Breast, Raw
2 Tbs. Parsley, Chopped
How to prepare Chargrilled Chicken
- Turn chargrill on highest temperature setting and preheat an oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season all sides of the Chicken Breast with Kosher Salt & Black Pepper.
- Spray the top of the Chicken with food release spray (Pam or your choice).
- Place the Chicken on the chargrill sprayed side down and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- With tongs, rotate the Chicken 45 Degrees in order to make an "X" mark pattern and let cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- With tongs, remove the Chicken from the grill and repeat the same grilling process with uncooked side and let it cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove Chicken from Grill with Tongs and place in a pie pan or a backing sheet.
- Bake at 425 Degrees Fahrenheit until you reach an internal temperature of 165 Degrees in the thickest part of the Breast.
- Slice the Grilled Chicken 1/4 inches across the grain widthwise, set aside.
How to prepare Alfredo Sauce
- In a large skillet melt the Butter over medium heat, add the onions and sauté for an additional 2 minutes stirring often.
- Stir in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Whisk in the Parmesan and Romano Cheeses until melted into sauce.
- Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Place your pasta in the Alfredo Sauce and stir with tongs until evenly mixed and hot.
- Serve 6 equal portions in pasta bowls twirling noodles with tongs in order to mound high.
- Top noodles with equal amounts of grilled chicken.
- Garnish with Parsley and more Parmesan Cheese.