How to prepare Chicken Breast Satay
Yield: 4 Servings
Happy National Peanut Butter Day!
Whether you are a chunky peanut butter lover or prefer a smooth texture, the recipe we are about to share with you is perfect for pleasing both sides and evoking your senses. To top it all off, we are celebrating this day with an exclusive offer. Receive two pounds of Boneless Chicken Breasts with any purchase of $129 or more today only.
Ingredients for Chicken Satay Marinade:
1/2 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
2 Tsp. Yellow Curry Powder
1 Tsp. Fish Sauce
1 Tsp. Granulated Sugar
1/2 Tsp. Granulated Garlic
8 Each Skewers
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Ingredients for Peanut Sauce:
3/4 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
1 Tbs. Yellow Curry Powder
1/2 cup Chicken Broth
1/4 Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 Tbs. Granulated Sugar
1 Tbs. Fresh Lime Juice
1 Tbs. Fish Sauce
1/2 Tsp. Sesame Oil
1/2 Tsp. Sriracha
1 Tbsp. Scallions (Green Part cut 1/8 inch)
How to prepare Chicken Skewers
- Combine Coconut Milk, Curry Powder, Sugar, Fish Sauce and Granulated Garlic in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add Chicken and toss, reserve in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Thread Chicken Tenders lengthwise onto skewers.
- Add Olive Oil to a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, sauté skewers until browned and no longer pink in the center, approximately 3-4 minutes per side or to an internal temperature of 165 F.
How to prepare Sauce
- Bring Coconut Milk to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in curry powder with a whisk and simmer for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off flame and stir in all of the remaining ingredients except the scallions.
How to assemble the dish
- Right before serving stir in 1/2 of the scallions.
- Place sauce in a small bowl and sprinkle the remaining half of the scallions on top to garnish.
- Serve the sauce along with warm chicken satay skewers.