Who doesn't like Margaritas in the Summer? Well... Who doesn't like Margaritas any time of the year? Margarita's are such a versatile drink: you can make them sweet, spicy, fruity, savory, etc... You can make them frozen, neat, or on the rocks. The possibilities are endless! Here is one of our favorite Summer Margaritas with a spicy Jalapeno twist. Click here for more cocktails recipes.
2 oz. Blanco Tequila
1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice
1 oz. Simple Syrup
2 ea. Strawberries, stem removed
2 ea. Fresh Serrano or Jalapeno slices
Salt and Tajin Seasoning for the rim
How to make it:
- Rim rocks glass with a lime and a mixture of Salt and Tajin, fill the glass with ice.
- Add Strawberries and Jalapeno slices to a mixing glass and gently muddle.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the mixing glass.
- Add ice and shake 25 times.
- Strain into a rocks glass.
- Garnish with a slice of Jalapeno.