How to cook Perfectly Grilled King Crab Legs
2 tbsp butter (melted)
1 pinch rosemary
1 clove garlic (minced)
How to prepare King Crab
- Thaw King Crab. Follow directions here.
- Place thawed crab on a low to medium heat area of a gas or charcoal grill.
- Turn them every 3-4 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter, rosemary and minced garlic to prepare your delectable dipping sauce.
How to assemble your dish
- Place grilled crab legs onto a large plate or you can add them as a key ingredient of your seafood tower platter.
Tip from the chef: The time of grilling can vary, depending on your grill temperature. The goal here is to heat the crab gently down to the core, not burn them to a char. Therefore, watch the temperature closely. It should be minimum of 150 degrees before removing from the grill. The temperature will rise on its own as the crab rests to about 165 degrees.