Perfect warm chocolate cookie taste can warm up the hearts. Bake this treat together with someone you love to share cozy time together.
How to prepareDifficulty Level:Ingredients:
2 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
1 tsp. Baking Soda
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 lb. Butter, softened
3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 cup light Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
3 cups Semi-Sweet Chips
1 cup Walnuts, choppedHow to make cookies:
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl cream butter, sugar and brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients until blended.
- Stir in chips and walnuts.
- Drop well rounded teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cook on rack.