How to prepare Crawfish Cajun Pasta with Spinach
Yield: 2 Servings
1 Tbs. Olive Oil Blend
8oz. White Chicken Breast, Diced1"
Salt & Pepper To Taste
1 Tbs. Garlic, Minced
1/3 Cup Green Onions, Sliced ¼”
8 Each Shrimp, 21/25, Peeled & Deveined
¼ Lb. Crawfish Tails
2 ½ Tbs. Blackening Seasoning
1 ½ Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
2/3 Cup Parmesan Cheese
½ Lb. Linguini, Cooked
2 Cups Spinach, Fresh
How to prepare Bourbon Street Pasta
- Heat Oil over medium heat in a sauté pan, add Chicken and season with salt and pepper, approximately 3 minutes.
- Add Garlic, Green Onions, Shrimp and Crawfish and sauté for an additional 2 minutes, stir in Blackening Spice.
- Add Heavy Cream and Parmesan Cheese, simmer about 3 minutes until sauce thickens.
- Fold in the Spinach and Pasta and toss until mixed evenly.
How to assemble the dish
- Mound the pasta into the center of 2 bowls splitting the proteins evenly.
- Garnish with Green Onions.