One of the absolute MUST HAVE on the 4th of July Party's table is a classic burger! Easy to grill, fun to assemble with a wide variety of toppings available - a versatile meal choice. We have them available as a pack of eight or as a part of favored packages.
How to prepare Perfect Burger
Yield: 4 Servings
Mayo, Yellow Mustard to your liking
Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion
Pretzel Bun, Butter
Cheddar Cheese (Optional)
How to prepare the Buns
- The most important step in the preparation of a successful burger is toasting the bun. Heat the skillet on medium-high.
- Place a couple of cubes of butter and let it melt without burning.
- Once butter melted, place the burger buns cut side down to the skillet and let them toast evenly for 2 minutes.
- Set aside.
How to grill burger patties
- Set your grill to medium-high if you are using a gas grill. If you are using a charcoal grill, make sure you have a cooling area where the temperature is lower than the main area of the grill.
- Brush the grill thoroughly to get rid of any burn proteins from previous cooking.
- Season the patties with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Oil the grill.
- Place the patties with a turner onto the grill and let it sit on one side for 2 - 2 1/2 minutes.
- Keep your grill open so that you can control better flare-ups in case the fat from the burger drips down to the grill.
- Once you see the juices come out at the top of your burgers, it is time to flip it over.
- Let it sit for another 2 -2 1/2 minutes and flip it over one more time.
- Flip it once again, and keep it for another 30 seconds.
- Take them from the grill once the internal temperature reaches 140 for medium-rare or 145 for well done.
How to assemble your burgers
- Spread the mayo on the previously toasted bottom bun. And mustard on the top bun.
- Place grilled patties onto the bottom bun, top with a slice of cheddar cheese. The secret here is to make sure your grilled patties are still hot when assembling the burgers. That way, the cheese will soften but won't melt completely.
- Place another grilled patty.
- Top it off with lettuce, a slice of tomato, and red onion, and set the top bun on top.