Anthony Dee has been a part of the Landry’s family for over five years and currently resides in Columbus, Ohio with his wife Kacey. Anthony began cooking at a young age with his parents, thus creating a new respect and enjoyment for food. Anthony takes pride in seeking the best and freshest ingredients to work with when cooking. He enjoys traveling as a means to design inspiration for his dishes and loves cooking at home. His focus is simplicity. Seared King Salmon is one of his favorites to prepare; after all, King Salmon needs so little to highlight its natural taste. Anthony also enjoys cooking for larger groups, especially family and friends. Anthony takes great joy in entertaining, and takes advantage of every opportunity to share his culinary creations with others. And today, he kindly agreed to share this effortless recipe with all of us.
2 Tbsp. olive oil
Salt & Pepper
1 cup Brussels Sprouts (chopped)
1/2 cup bacon (finely chopped)
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Whole Grain Mustard Cream Sauce
1/4 cup whole grain mustard
2 cups heavy cream
2 Tbsp. Dijon Mustard
1/2 tsp. granulated sugar
Salt & Pepper
How to prepare your fish
- Brush fish with blended olive oil.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Place the Salmon skin side down onto flat pan.
- Sear for 4 minutes.
- Using a spatula, gently flip fillet and cook on the flesh side for an additional 3 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 130 degrees.
How to prepare Brussels sprouts
- Warm a separate saute pan over high heat until hot.
- Add oil blend and Brussels sprouts & bacon mix.
- Toss continuously to prevent burning.
- Sauté until Brussels sprouts caramelize.
- Add butter and toss until butter is melted and Brussels sprouts are coated.
How to prepare mustard sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a simmer on medium heat.
- Once at a simmer turn to medium low heat.
- Cook while whisking for 10-12 minutes to reduce by 25%.
- The mustard sauce is reduced enough when it coats the back of a spoon.
How to assemble your dish
- Spoon the Brussels sprouts and bacon mixture onto the center of the plate.
- Ladle the whole grain mustard cream sauce around the Brussels sprouts.
- Place Salmon fillet skin side up on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Pile the micro greens atop the salmon and then place the radish slices onto the micro greens.
We are inspired by Tony Dee because of his true passion for cooking and what a strong and loyal resource he has become for other chefs to collaborate with throughout their culinary careers.