How to prepareYield: 4 Servings
Ingredients:How to grill the sausage:
- Prepare a charcoal grill or turn on your gas grill so one side is hot and the other side is cool. Once hot, scrape the grates to remove any old material.
- Place the thawed sausages on the grate over the cooler side and close the lid.
- Check the sausages every 3-4 minutes continually rotating the links to different sides to keep the heat even.
- To prevent sausages from bursting, keep the temperature under 200-225°F. If the temperature rises or you see any sausage bursting, immediately open the lid and set it half open to allow more circulation.
- When the internal temperature reaches 100°F or about 10 minutes have passed, move the sausages to the hot side of your grill, right directly over the coals.
- Cook and turn every minute until they have a little color.
- After about 5 minutes, remove from the grill and serve when the internal temperature reaches 160°F.
How to cook sausages in an oven:
- Preheat oven to 225°F.
- Place thawed links on a lightly oiled pan and place in oven.
- Cook to an internal temperature of 160°F and slightly brown.