How to prepare
Yield: 2 Servings
2 Bone-in Veal Chops, 16 oz. each
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
1 tbsp. Fresh Rosemary, finely chopped
1/4 tsp. Black Pepper, freshly ground
1-1/2 tsp. Salt
4 tbsp. Unsalted Butter
2 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
2 tbsp. Water
How to prepare Veal Chops:
- Rub the Veal Chops with olive oil, salt, freshly ground black pepper, and chopped rosemary.
- Set aside and let stand for 10 minutes. In a fairly large skillet (large enough to fit two 16 oz. veal chops), heat butter on medium-high heat until slightly brown.
- Sprinkle chops with salt on both sides and place onto the heated skillet.
- Fry veal chops on moderately high heat, occasionally turning, until golden and internal temperature of 125°F.
- Transfer the chops to a serving platter.
How to prepare Sauce:
- Using the same skillet you cooked the veal chops, add lemon juice and water.
- Let it cook for about 1 minute, scrape any brown bits from the bottom of the skillet incorporating the flavor into the sauce.
How to plate your dish:
- Place chops beside one another on the serving platter.
- Pour the pan sauce over the veal chops and enjoy.
Tip from Chef:
Serve with your favorite side dish. We recommend simple oven-roasted fall root vegetables.