Grilled corn on the cob is a classic summer side dish perfect for backyard grilling or BBQ gatherings. All you need is fresh corn on a hot grill and a crumb of creativity. This recipe calls for Epicurean Chili Lime Butter, but we suggest experimenting with all the Epicurean butter flavors. Discover all the flavors.
How to prepare Grilled CornDifficulty Level:Yield: 4 Servings
Ingredients:4 corn on the cob, in the husk4 Tbs. SaltFresh Cilantro (chopped)4 Quarters of LimeOptional - cotija cheeseHow to grill the corn
- Heat the grill to medium-high. Pull the outer husk down and remove the silk from each ear of corn.
- Fold the husk back into place and let the ears of corn sit in a large bowl of cold water with one tablespoon of salt for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove corn from water and place it on the grill. Cook for 15 - 20 minutes, occasionally turning, until tender.
- Fold down or remove the husk and put one tablespoon of Epicurean Chili Lime Butter and remaining salt on each ear of corn.
- Sprinkle with cotija cheese, lime juice, and cilantro.
- Serve with your favorites - Fall of the Bone Perfectly Smoked Ribs OR Texas - Style Smoked Brisket OR any of the grilled proteins.